Same-Day Orange County Plumbing Services
Schedule Your Service With Our Highly-Rated Plumbers!
When you are lucky enough to find a good plumber that provides high-quality services and doesn’t try to gouge you when it’s time to pay the invoice, you have found a partnership that can last for years or even decades. Plumbing is more of an ongoing type of service because you never really know when you’re going to need it, but you do know that you’ll need it at some point. Forming a strong relationship with a local plumber will give you access to the kind of experience and expertise you need when your plumbing system has trouble.
At Dial One Sonshine, we take pride in providing honest, high-quality residential and commercial plumbing services in Orange County and the surrounding areas. Having been serving the community since 1981, we have the skills and experience to quickly and efficiently tackle any plumbing issue you may encounter.
Call (714) 252-7460 to schedule a same-day plumbing service in Orange County!
Reliable Plumbing Services
Many people associate plumbers with leaky pipes or clogged drains and little else, but they are involved with much more than that. A reputable, skilled plumber can deal with gas lines, water heaters, garbage disposals and scores of different installations and replacements. Plumbers continue their training indefinitely, always staying up to date with the latest procedures, equipment, and techniques. Plumbers are experts at preventing damage, minimizing damage and repairing damage, as well as installation, replacement, and advice. If there is an appliance, fixture, system or equipment that is tied to your plumbing system and isn’t working correctly, a licensed plumber is your best bet.
Our Orange County plumbers handle all types of plumbing jobs, including:
- Pipe Repair
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Slab Leak Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Replacement
Plumbing Maintenance Tips
With plumbing systems, people tend to have the "out of sight out of mind" mentality. However, there are things you can do to see if you can improve your water efficiency and safety, as well as keeping your system operating efficiently for as long as possible.
Water efficiency & plumbing maintenance tips:
- Consider Installing a Water Filter - Different towns and cities get their water from different sources, and sometimes that means that while water may be relatively safe to drink, it isn’t completely free of contaminants. Lead pipes in an older home for example, can cause a health risk to perfectly safe city water. Installing a water filter, either directly on the tap, or a larger, integrated system into your own plumbing can ensure that the water you drink is safe for everyone, with no chance of contamination as long as you keep the filter itself in good working order.
- Flush Your Water Heater Annually - Try to empty out your water heater once a year. This helps to prevent the build-up of sediment which can have various negative effects depending on the type of heater you own. Sediment in a gas heater, for example, can cause uneven heating in the tank that can eventually lead to damage. In an electrical water heater, it can interfere with the heating process itself, causing the heater to use up more energy to heat the same amount of water, causing you to pay more on your utility bills. Keeping sediment to a minimum gets rid of this problem.
- Have Your Drain Cleaned Professionally - Drains are designed to catch solids that may clog up your pipes, but it’s important to keep those drains clear. This is especially true in the kitchen where the matter being caught is food particles. Anything that clings to your drain can eventually block the drain, but, more importantly, can present a health hazard as bacteria builds up, or even provides a food source to scavenging insects like roaches.
- Practice Good Water Safety - There are general things you can do to ensure your water is safer and healthier to use. Keeping your drains clear of hair in the bathroom, for example is good for continued clear flow, and also for health reasons. Occasionally looking at your faucets and cleaning them is another good safety measure; be sure to check the filter in the spout, as sometimes debris from the waterlines themselves can get trapped there. Try also inspecting your pipes for leaks on occasion. Run the water in your home and look carefully over your pipes to see whether you have any small breaks, and make a note if that’s the case.
Choose Licensed Professionals
Choosing licensed plumbers that have experience with the type of work you need to be completed will ensure you have quality work done, and that it lasts. The worst thing after a plumber’s visit is to have the repairs break down or require further correction. When you have something repaired, you want it repaired, and you want peace of mind knowing that you won’t have to worry about it again for the foreseeable future.
Watch Out for Those Hidden Leaks
One problem that has the potential to cause frustration and require costly repairs is a hidden water leak. Not all leaks are out in the open, and if you have one that is growing beneath the surface, such as behind a wall or under a vanity, the likelihood of expensive water damage is high. Calling in an Orange County plumber with experience in water leak detection will help you find the leak quickly and have it resolved before the damage gets too extensive.
Call today or contact us online to schedule a plumbing service in Orange County!